Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My first post!

Hi everyone! This is my very first post. I started this blogto help all my friends and family keep up with the many things I'm doing with my scrapping. I'm not saying I'm as good Robyn (mypinkstamper.com) or my friend, Kelli (beecraftee.com), but I sure do try. I'm going to eventually try videos, but I still have a lot to learn. My husband, Mase, came up with the name The Cricut Diva. He's been telling me for awhile I need to have a blog named that. He's so funny. So please bare with me as I learn this blog thing. I hope you all enjoy and I'm going to try my best to post something later today.
Toodles,
Tiff

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you are just as good! Everyone has their own style and way of doing things! I can't wait to see what you have to post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete