Monday, June 28, 2010

30th Bday cards

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in the past week. I've been trying to decide what I wanted to submit for MyPinkStamper's design team. Since it can't have been posted anywhere before I held out in case I wanted to use something I made. I did get my project submitted and I hope I get in. Here are two 30th Birthday cards I made for my husband and his best friend. The first one is a card I did for my husband's best friend. He works in the biology field and used to work with monkeys. This monkey was cut from Paper Dolls and I colored in the areas I wanted since he didn't have layers. I also used Plantin Schoolbook for the numbers.





This card was for my husband's 30th birthday as well. My hubby LOVES elephants. I found this guy on the Disney Dreams Come True cart. He's a small picture and you can easily miss him. My hubby loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment